History - mekiku (after 1.3)
- Fixed : Compatibility with IPtalk9t69c
- Fixed : A part of UTF-8 detection logic
- IMPORTANT : From 1.4.0, mekiku supports Windows 7 or later
- Added : UTF-8 read/write support for PFT and log files
- Fixed : Thai language translations
- Fixed : The states of the border of the display window and the show/hide of screen-covering window when loading config file
- Fixed : The rule of PFT character code was inconsistent
- Other : IDE changed from Visual Studio 2005 to Visual Studio 2017
- Fixed : On some PC running windows 8.1, mekiku crashed on launch.
- Added : Thai language available on language settings. (Except installer)
- Fixed : On language settings window, items were improperly sorted.
- Added : In PFT window, now multiple newline codes (CR+LF,LF,CR) are available.
- Fixed : In PFT window, PFT 1 were all selected after closing Open or Save dialog.
- Added : CTRL+A (select all) shortcut is now available in input window and chat log area.
(All other text-selectable areas have been available "CTRL+A".)
(1.3.2 was skipped)
- Fixed : Some messages in chat window were always in Japanese.
- Added : Now message dialog appears on changing language setting.
- Fixed : In chat window, some elements (timer settings, etc.) werere too stretched.
- Fixed : In display settings dialog, a message were partially hidden.
- First English version (Multilingualization supported)
copyright [mekiku.com] , all rights reserved.